Original topic:

Green tint in samsung galaxy m51

(Topic created on: 05-30-2021 06:53 AM)
steveZrogers
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
I have samsung m51 phone,it's screen bacame total black one day and after draining the battery and recharging it came back but it has green tint at low brightness,and the grey area looks worse because of greenish display
13 Comments
Galaxy M
Send a pic
0 Likes
steveZrogers
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Display is yellowish/greenish. AOD is also greenishIMG20210529183255_51.jpgIMG20210528175335_50.jpgIMG20210528175141_45.jpg
SG05
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Pls check and confirm your eye comfort shield is turn off ( reading mode )
0 Likes
steveZrogers
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Yes it is off,i also factory resetted my phone
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Replace your screen
0 Likes
Satish Dutt
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

Hello There, I think I may have a Temp solution. Have tried it atleast 4 times so far and all times it has worked. But the point is you can make it look normal for some good time However Green tint will come back eventually. 

Something is better than nothing! Here it works in my Samsung M51.

1. Lets start with I have a Green Tint screen display

2. I ensure Always Display is in OFF position, Adaptive Brightness is turned off[meddling with other Display option didnt matter to my phone]

3. I just Open Youtube and play some video for say 10 mins or so. 

Voilaa! all 4 times I have tried the screen comes back to normal within that time and it stays Normal for few hrs. Unless you play some long video again or meddle with Display settings

0 Likes
UG9
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Take the ph to the customer service centre
0 Likes
steveZrogers
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Yes I'll take to but there is lockdown.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes