Original topic:

Google Meet for one hour heats the entire mobile ON M31s

(Topic created on: 06-04-2021 12:18 PM)
jaga21
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
 Each day for one hour on google meet and made sure no other application is running in background and both on mobile data and wifi connection and even putting in aeroplane mode with wifi enabled, any method phone just heats up like hot rod I have not checked on zoom or any other meeting apps, it was for a online class and I have tested for continuously 5 days same issue all day. Samsung please look into this issue I have to think of getting a new one for online class and dispose this phone M31s if no solution available 
4 Comments
karthik1991
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Hey once check the apps which are draining the battery after heavy gaming
This may affect the temperature of your phone.
Example if you are using any third party app to record the class it may also lead to heat up the devicem
0 Likes
jaga21
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Checked on M21 and honor 9 lite same issue, does mobile cannot handle meet for one hour or something to do with meet and google support are pathetic cannot reach them it's it's cumbersome
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
jaga21
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Thanks for the guide, but is no issue as I have already done except for safe mode and reset, which I don't want to do and also it seems with all devices as it's live streaming still to point it could be both a hardware or software issue, so my humble request is if your RnD Team can do the testing you can come up with a solution or you might point out the issue to Google and make your future device more robust and release a update to existing devices
0 Likes