Original topic:

Glaxy m21 = Bugg

(Topic created on: 11-06-2020 09:04 PM)
Hemant0307
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
So 2 or 3 days before we got the new one ui 2.5 udate in Gkaxy m21. And in which the mentioned that they are removing bugs but I think they mistakenly add more bugs in camera after update of one ui 2.1 there were less bug but after this one ui 2.5 there is lot's of bugs in camera I'm mentioning them 1 by 1.
1. When you open the app you face lag during switching from one mode to another.
2. When camera mode is open you fave a lot of lagging when you try to pull down the notification panel and try to use some shortcut from there.
3. Quality of image is little bit reduced in night mode.
4. You can't able to record video( I don't know other are facing this problem or not but I'm facing this also after clearing data and reset problem is still there.) 
5. When I'm trying to cluck photo they can't we seen in gallery.
6. They also still didn't add mannual shutter speed and focus in pro mode.
I'm attaching the Screenshot with the post please frnds or samsung team help me with those issues.

Unable to record video. Also tried clearing data and factry data reset.

Unable to see my clicked images and third party apps recorded video.

10 Comments
Puru0708
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
yes...I also have faced some issues. after one ui 2.5 update.
Sanskar
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
in my m21 video recording works perfect. it has also got option to switch camera while shooting

Screenshot1.jpg

Hemant0307
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
may be mere phone me hi bug de diya hai smj ni aa rha kya kru😑
0 Likes
Puru0708
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
diya hai to solution bhi provide kiya jayega......
Hemant0307
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
may ne error report send ki to hai. dekhte hai ni to last me service center pr le jaunga
0 Likes
Galaxy M
I didn't face any type if problem
Hemant0307
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
I think some device get some wrong update my 2 friends also facing same problem and while another one didn't face such problems.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
OMG
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We would request you to kindly raise your concern under the Ask Question section from Samsung Member Application with more details, so that we can help you out with this.
Samsung member application > Click on get help > Send feedback > Ask question.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support