Original topic:

Gaming issues

(Topic created on: 05-24-2021 02:33 PM)
Pawanmalhotra88
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
Hi 
I am regularly playing a Game Call Of Duty Mobile and recently I buy Samsung Galaxy M51 and phasing issue of Game crashing and in other Devices that type or problem is often but in M51 its happing every time.
I tried all solution like Clear Ram before start game, low graphics, Uninstall and Reinstalled game and many things which i found in community's.
But problem is still same.
And a thing is that in other mobile which have in low configuration as compared M51 that Game Running fine in Medium Graphics.

Please give any solution for solve that problem.
5 Comments
NageshShetti
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
Bro u use game launcher? Of Samsung
0 Likes
Edwin7878
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Bro Iam also playing cod regularly in my m51

I also agree with you

In my condition sometimes the game used to crash while playing br mode ( only in br) after the android 11 ....

But now iam happy that after the April security patch this was solved for me

Try to clear cache
Use game booster
And disable auto manage performance

And play bro

If things didn't change
Sent error report to samsung
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
puribaapu
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
I am also using m51 and play call of duty. Fcing same problem. I jave solution chek youtube and search m51 game crash solution by atit gaming https://youtu.be/mW1JJFybqaw
0 Likes
Ashish_shet
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Hi Guys,
Same issue here! I'm facing issues with other apps too sometimes.
Dear Samsung,
FYI, I've already registered the concern on 14th May but its still unanswered. The kind of performance is not expected when it has 730G processor.
0 Likes