Gallery vs Photos

(Topic created on: 01-31-2021 10:32 PM)
Cheers_bruh
Active Level 10
Options
Galaxy M

Samsung Gallery 

Google Photos 

There is some sort of a disagreement between the details indicated by both of the applications for the same image......
I wonder what is accurate 
This is from my sample photo...in another capture is saw strange details as 
1.5MB in Gallery and 770KB in Photos for same .🤔🤨😳
12 Comments
Solution
nipoo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Copy to PC and check
Cheers_bruh
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
Seems like Photos show false details....This is impressive win for Samsung over Google even from such a small detail....

20210131_231124_16298.jpg

nipoo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Same thing happend to me
DR-E
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
That's cuz Google photos reducing the quality of the photos & videos, if you're selected high quality unlimited storage quality will be reduced, if you select original won't be a problem but still there will be variation 😉😉
Cheers_bruh
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
Isn't that related to cloud storage...I don't upload my Photos to any cloud platform🤔😲
DR-E
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
yeah it's cloud storage, but check whether if you have enable photo upload to google photos accidently, if not you'll need not able to see photos through Google photos cuz when you're opening Google photos in the first time they asking to backup. once you accept your photos get backup to google photos automatically one connected to wifi
nipoo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Why man 😂
0 Likes
nipoo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Don't believe DhanushRE's suggestion. He is pretending he knows everything but he knows nothing.

Joke 1: Google photos reducing the quality of the photos & videos
- It happens when you backup the image to Google Photos. But the problem is showing the image file size larger than as it is.

Joke 2: if you're selected high quality unlimited storage quality will be reduced, if you select original won't be a problem
- You just asked about showing sizes in 2 apps. But what this? You didn't say uploading your photos to cloud. What the hell he is talking about 😂.

You don't need to worry about this Google Photos app. It having some kind of issue with size of the image file.
DR-E
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
dont think your a genius here 😜😜😜😜 I'm just trying to help. read my message carefully before reply 🥱🥱🥱