Original topic:

Gallery Settings and Recycle Bin missing

(Topic created on: 08-17-2020 08:06 AM)
Shekhar331
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M

I recently bought a Galaxy M21 smartphone, I have updated it a few days ago. 

The problems is that I need to clear some memory for new photos and videos. Whenever I delete some files from the gallery they are moved to Recycle Bin (I cannot disbale this)

Now I want clear the recycle bin as my files are still occupying the space. The problem is that the Recycle Bin and Gallery setting option is not available in the gallery.

THIS IS URGENT AND IMPORTANT, requesting your attention

EDIT 1

ONE UI CORE 2.0

ANDROID 10

KERNEL Ver 4.14.113-19128194

Build no. QP1A.190711.020.M215FXXU2ATZ6

0 Likes
veer
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
yes send which option missing from your gallary send screenshots
0 Likes
Galaxy M
If you dont want deleted photos to be stored inside recycle bin then disable that option..from Gallery settings..

please send screenshot of your Gallery, that what exactly is missing?
0 Likes
Shekhar331
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Unfortunately, I need to use the memory wisely as every KB counts for now. But following are the only options that are visible.

EDIT

ADD TO HOMESCREEN

CREATE GIF

CREATE COLLAGE

SLIDESHOW 

No option is visible after it

Also, do take note of the Build versions as I have recently updated the Software

0 Likes
Galaxy M
Bro, last try go to settings>applications>scroll down to gallery>select it>check permissions>if that's fine

click 3 dots at top right corner>uninstall latest updates and try again
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
bro I think you simply use mobile data or wifi to install software...where the actual and recommended process is install software via smart switch or odin flash or through authorised service center ....mobile data or wifi brings software holes and this type of issue occurs if by chance some important file skipped during installation..it's because Samsung provides non A B partition Type Ota software not like other companies hence only prper and recommended process is install software via smart switch or through authorised servic ecenter....see examples 👉 select sticker source missing file......i am not confirmed in your case but I think it's like this only
0 Likes
gou123rav
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
can u help me recycle bin missing so
0 Likes
Rè
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
hi go to
my files
click on 3 dots on right top.