Original topic:

#GalaxyLifeUninterrupted #GalaxyM40 #SamsungLife #Samsung #SamsungMobile

(Topic created on: 08-01-2019 11:28 AM)
livemayankmodi
Beginner Level 5
Options
Galaxy M
"I AM USING SAMSUNG GALAXY M30 (4GB 64GB) CELL PHONE , I WANT TO SHARE MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE WITH SAMSUNG GROUP Earlier at my home few years back we were all samsung user some how , then we switched to Lenovo mobiles in recent past years , now according to the competitive market , Samsung has launched mobile with such a great configuration, i mean i can't buy S9/S10 but this M30 experience is simply outstanding and why? , Because the Big Battery Back up, the Ultra power and data Saver mode, The OS inbuild , the Samsung Galaxy Application such as themes with Night and Day Mode(which really Made Samsung again favorite Brand for me ), the Device care App (i guess is the app which every mobile should have ) Infect words are shorts but Features are more , The Triple Camera Experience is Outstanding , I Mean there are company who launching new mobiles but this Samsung M30 i guess it is budgeted Phone with Awesome in build Samsung Galaxy Apps , If someone (a non Samsung user ) really want a change in their Life , should give a try to Samsung Mobile Phones , I was very exciting on announcement of Samsung activity tracker , what Samsung give i guess Connect, automate, and manage all your Samsung and SmartThings-compatible appliances and electronics with a single, easy-to-use app. Because smart should be simple, however many devices you bring home is the exact notion which should come into the mind at first sight 
#GalaxyLifeUninterrupted #GalaxyM40

5 Comments
itsb
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
yep...i love HangSung too!
babi07
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
best comment I to agree
surajpandit
Active Level 4
Galaxy M

nice post

Galaxy M

nice post

Galaxy M
Happy Diwali & Happy New Year✌🏻 Please Do Like My Post Too🙏🙏🙏
https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Others/Diwali-With-Samsung-Members-Family-DiwaliwithGalaxy/td-p/...