Original topic:

Galaxy m51 users problem

(Topic created on: 05-14-2021 08:59 PM)
Karthik55565
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
Hello Samsung, 

Speed and uninterrupted internet connection is necessary nowadays, so many mobile network companies with harder to achieve this and phone manufacturers ensure it with quality hardware and software.But the thing is i always amazed since i bought my galaxy m51 i feel my internet connection is slower compared to my old device. When i asked some of my friends they told that my device not support carrier aggregation so the network works slow. I taught the 730g chipset may not support this feature but i shocked to know that not only this chipset but even low budget phones with inferior processors also support carrier aggregation but not this device. Recent times i have seen that so many users also mentioning about this in the community as well. It's very sad that buying this mobile for 25k(when it launched) but still missing most of the basic features (like customization of fonts etc) which are available in many budget phones in the market. It shows how you discriminate low and mid budget mobile users especially m series users. we get core version of os which missed some features.i taught this because the cost but f62 and m42 models get proper one ui version which costs lesser than m51. It is unfair that you provided NFC with no Samsung pay.Eventhough i am fan of Samsung devices now i feel that i should have bought other company phone which provides above mentioned features even with 6-8k lesser cost. Now i feel not to suggest Samsung devices to anybody (sorry to say this I'm not treatening you i just feel desperate thats it). It just takes one bad feeling to completely untrust a company. If possible please provide carrier aggregation,proper one ui version and Samsung pay support in future updates. 

regards. 
10 Comments
aakash__r_k
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
Send it to the feedback
0 Likes
SubhankarRout
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
Career aggregation will come with updates ... don't worry brother ... the M31 got it with the update only .... Samsung works good in terms of updates... yes you get font options, and few more features at lesser price with other brands for sure but you don't get the quality that Samsung gives.

Was never a Samsung Lover but M31 and S20+ ... these 2 devices changed my mind completely.

I'm a M series owner and i also know S series and A series get more privilege
0 Likes
Itsdebby
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
M31 ko kab mila bhai😶😶😶
SubhankarRout
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
Bhai iska modem support karta hai m31 ka .. already community post pe v hai
0 Likes
Karthik55565
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
No brother m31 doesn't support carrier aggregation
0 Likes
pradeepagni
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Hello Samsung, 

Speed and uninterrupted internet connection is necessary nowadays, so many mobile network companies with harder to achieve this and phone manufacturers ensure it with quality hardware and software.But the thing is i always amazed since i bought my galaxy m51 i feel my internet connection is slower compared to my old device. When i asked some of my friends they told that my device not support carrier aggregation so the network works slow. I taught the 730g chipset may not support this feature but i shocked to know that not only this chipset but even low budget phones with inferior processors also support carrier aggregation but not this device. Recent times i have seen that so many users also mentioning about this in the community as well. It's very sad that buying this mobile for 25k(when it launched) but still missing most of the basic features (like customization of fonts etc) which are available in many budget phones in the market. It shows how you discriminate low and mid budget mobile users especially m series users. we get core version of os which missed some features.i taught this because the cost but f62 and m42 models get proper one ui version which costs lesser than m51. It is unfair that you provided NFC with no Samsung pay.Eventhough i am fan of Samsung devices now i feel that i should have bought other company phone which provides above mentioned features even with 6-8k lesser cost. Now i feel not to suggest Samsung devices to anybody (sorry to say this I'm not treatening you i just feel desperate thats it). It just takes one bad feeling to completely untrust a company. If possible please provide carrier aggregation,proper one ui version and Samsung pay support in future updates. 

regards. 

pradeep Agnihotri
pradeepagni
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
ghatya model hai m51
RAJANARAYANA
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
Worstest model is M51,network connectivity problem
Edwin7878
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Things went worst after the android 11 update

We should wait for future updates to solve these issues

Till then let's sent error reports feedbacks...