Original topic:

Galaxy m30 touch problem

(Topic created on: 01-02-2022 06:20 PM)
saikodali
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy M
Galaxy m30 touch is not working, a whole line to not responding to touch. It started suddenly and it works perfectly sometimes or doesn't recognise touch at all. I tried safe mode, resetting settings, etc.Can anyone tell me about this virus and where it is located?
13 Comments
paray121
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Do you face any automatic restart problems
0 Likes
saikodali
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Very long ago, about 1year ago, I got rid of the virus then, now i can't find it anywhere
0 Likes
paray121
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Im facing similar issues in my M31 ,serving centre is saying it is mother board issue
0 Likes
saikodali
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
It happend to me before also, they said the same, but I found it and removed it, I even tried resetting my device, it will work sometime and it maynot work other times. This is just a software bug, they need to provide enough updates to these devices
0 Likes
saikodali
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
It was easy to locate that bug before, it's like they're trying to hide it, if they are responsible for it
0 Likes
paray121
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Not an easy task for a layman, needs expert leve skills. Seems they deliberately do so that customers may contact their service centres
0 Likes
saikodali
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Exactly, that's why Samsung sales are going down
0 Likes
saikodali
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Even I'm thinking of switching my device, I just needed to know where the bug is, if i can remove it everything will work fine
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Any colour diffraction in display?