Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Themes

(Topic created on: 06-08-2022 11:31 AM)
TharushaIndumina
Expert Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
I have a problem. I downloaded and applied a theme from Galaxy Themes. It does not work in dark mode. Download two or three more and apply the same way. When I put it in Light Mode, the theme works. What is the reason for this?

6 Comments
Solution
Galaxy M
Hi Anura, Dark mode is designed to apply a dark theme on top of One Ui. This originates from One Ui and as a result, normal themes don't work on it. Themes only work on light mode. Technically Light mode is a none theme mode and any theme u apply will work. This is completely normal even for my phone, so don't worry!

If my comment helped you in any way, please consider hitting the 3 dot menu and accepting my answer as a solution.

Thanks 😊😊
Solution
Galaxy M
Sadesh aiya right... there're only works on light mode. Btw, colour palettes also can't change on different themes.
Solution
Hiruka_NU
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Hey Bro.If you want to use a theme with dark mode,use High Contrast Theme Yellow or High Contrast Theme Blue.They are the only themes that work with Dark mode.

The others only support light mode..🙂

If my comment helped you,please consider it by tapping 3 dots in my comment and accepting it as a solution😊
Galaxy M
මමත් ඒවා පාවිච්චි කරා. ටිකක් අවුල් වගේ High Contrast
Hiruka_NU
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
android 12 එනකන් ඉන්නකො.😊Colour palatte
Galaxy M
🙂ඊළඟ මාසේ coming soon🤣