Original topic:

Galaxy Store

(Topic created on: 07-27-2020 01:23 PM)
Amoeba
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
As per Samsung Admin Post I would like to suggest you that, Samsung please don't force your users to use your app store.

Galaxy Store is completely useless why would we needed two app store. Mostly samsung apps found in Galaxy Store rest we can find in play store and most of which is not needed by it's users or not available for users for example my phone m20 doesn't support secure folder, I can't use samsung Knox without work email address I don't use samsung band etc. So why should I use yor Galaxy Store.

Google play is sufficient for me.
The most annoying thing about your app store is it's self downloading unwanted apps which I don't needed and we can't disable Galaxy Store.

Either provide full features to all your mobile users don't discriminate between Budget phone users and Flagship users or don't provide Galaxy store in budget phone.

Instead of focusing on Galaxy Store utilize your man power and money in improving your One UI core and providing security updates and new android versions to all of your users and new features requested by your users, whether they are budget or Flagship don't discriminate.

Thanks.

0 Comments