Original topic:

Galaxy M53 5G issues

(Topic created on: 05-15-2022 01:34 PM)
AreeGalaxy
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
NEED TO FIXED -------------------------------------------------

1) Auto Brightness don't work properly. Don't reduce brightness in dark place. 

2) Sometimes fingerprint don't read while touching my registered finger on scanner. For this have to wait some times or unlock with password otherwise fingerprint sensor doesn't work that time.

3) Frame drop while scrolling. Don't scrolling smoothly while using YouTube, Facebook, Instagram.

4) Auto data switching don't work

5) Need to fixed Battery draining issue.

*** Camera getting noise in dark place. Should improve low light photography.

NEED TO IMPROVE -------------------------------------------

1) Increase scrolling smoth & Speed 
2) Custom message on always on display
3) Show network speed on top status bar
4) Show daily data used
5) Add fingerprint more than 3 fingers.
6) Currency converter in calculator app
7) Notification blinking light on top of the display while screen off. (Like always on display)

22 Comments
computer14
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Wait for the next update
shawob
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M
right
IcyJay30
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
Add one finger two times for very low chances of error in fingerprint
koorma
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M
Battery darning fast...
VishPatts
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Battery drains very quickly within 10 hrs of normal use and with heavy use, within 8 hrs + the device heats up too much. It seems vapour cooling is for name sake.

Team Samsung, pls fix Battery & Heating issues for M53
rvmukeshg
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

I am Facing scrolling and touch issue. scrolling in Instagram, twitter etc. feel lagging and  sometimes need to touch multiple times in opyion or back button or video player volume increase or decrease,forward seeking bar doesn't work smoothly.

For me need some optimization in touch and display calibration also required. some improvement need in sensors like while talking over phone screen  doesn't get off, i have to adjust phone every time. 

also need some volume boot as after using Samsung type c to 3.5 mm convertor volume is getting low as compared to Samsung a50 (My Previous Phone).

my fingerprint sensor is working fine. 

i hope they will fix in next update.

Few days after updating facing new issue ,that is charging related.

several times phone switch to fast charging from super fast charging with 25w .

even today not getting charge over 10% and showing fast charging.

0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Customer,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. And please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.
When you scan your fingerprints on the device, be aware of the following conditions that may affect the feature’s performance:

• The fingerprint recognition sensor recognizes fingerprints. Ensure that the fingerprint recognition sensor is not scratched or damaged by metal objects, such as coins, keys, and necklaces.

• The screen protector supplied with the device may cause the fingerprint recognition sensor to malfunction. Remove the screen protector to improve fingerprint sensitivity.

• Ensure that the fingerprint recognition area and your fingers are clean and dry.

• The device may not recognize fingerprints that are affected by wrinkles or scars.

• The device may not recognize fingerprints from small or thin fingers.

• If you bend your finger or use a fingertip, the device may not recognize your fingerprints. Make sure to cover the entire fingerprint recognition sensor with your finger.

• To improve recognition performance, register fingerprints of the hand used most often to perform tasks on the device.

• In dry environments, static electricity can build up in the device. Avoid using this feature in dry environments or before using the feature, discharge static electricity by touching a metal object.
Note: You should make sure to use the highest central parts of fingerprint or the most curved part of fingerprint when you register or scan fingerprint

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Thank you for writing to us.
Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support.

0 Likes
rvmukeshg
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

Few days after updating facing new issue ,that is charging related.

several times phone switch to fast charging from super fast charging with 25w .

even today not getting charge over 10% and showing fast charging.

jinendrajain
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M

Also need to introduce builtin app lock instead of secure folder.