Original topic:

Galaxy M51 preventing screen burn issue

(Topic created on: 02-06-2021 07:59 PM)
Samsung_pbKi18h
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M

Hi.

I bought a new galaxy m51 and i heard about AMOLED screen burn in problem, what i want to ask is that, did samsung do something to prevent it? i don't use AOD clock, but i'm afraid of stuff like navigation bars and status bar, static things in youtube and internet browser when reading / watching long stuff and so..

has any of galaxy m51 users experienced it? what can i do to prevent it?

13 Comments
ChandanMallick
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
Hello User,

Nowadays screen burn issues are not being noticed in AMOLED displays. Samsung is one of the best manufacturer of Display in the world. So as per my personal experience I'm a user of Samsung since 2015 & I've never faced screen burn issues. Don't worry about AOD and the static icons on your display because your display has very good technology. You can use everything without any hesitation.

THANK YOU
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
Perfect reply, for vast majority of users screen burn is NON issue.
People just hype it without any real life survey.
I am using OLED screen phones since Nokia N8 with AOD, never ever faced any screen burn in issue.
Galaxy M

Thanks for your feedback, hope so everything goes as wanted

0 Likes
Galaxy M

Thanks for your feedback, so I should just trust samsung's way of managing it and use my phone normally, right? And not adjust my settings and so on..

ChandanMallick
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
yes AMOLED panels are too advanced now and Samsung is managing it very well through its software. So use it freely
0 Likes
NandaGM51
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
why would users worry during warranty period!! use whatever whenever u desire to use any thing owned, but within warranty terms and conditions. BTW, I didn't notice any problem s a m51 user till now, but my apps r very less.
Galaxy M

I know, but i was worried if that happens after the warranty period is over, and thanks for your feedback. 

0 Likes
knighty
Active Level 7
Galaxy M

Don't need to do anything. Don't change your usage patterns or habits. Chances are... you will replace your phone before it starts to happen. My Lumia 730 still has perfectly fine display. My aunt uses it normally after over 6 years... and Windows Phone has total black/while UI.

Galaxy M

Thanks for your feedback.

0 Likes