Original topic:

Galaxy M51 low media volume

(Topic created on: 03-04-2021 02:03 AM)
heartofgamer
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
I'm really dissatisfied that m51 has been a compromise when compared to m31s. For some reason it has very low speaker volume. And there's this glitch that happens when wearing wired earphones. Sometimes volume gets low on itself at the same volume level. For example earphones volume sounds low at 45% and sometimes louder at 45%. I don't what is the problem.  I've tried all these  things.
1.Reset all settings
2.Factory data reset
3.Delete suspected apps
4.Safe Mode and then reboot seems solves the issue but after sometime it starts again
5. Update(This problem was from the beginning even after ui2.5 and the recent feb security update.)
6. Wiping cache partition.
7.Using all sound settings to default 
This happens on all the media apps like spotify, youtube, yt music and Netflix.

6 Comments
ShaziaP
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
I had pointed it long ago but to no avail. I noted it as I have both M31s and M51.

m31s is far better in terms of speaker. They have used a cheap low quality speaker for a higher priced handset (M51) which was almost launched simultaneously with M31s. Don't know what difference it makes to them in using such a low quality speaker for M51.

Many have not purchased M51 simply because of speaker volume. It's irritating.
0 Likes
heartofgamer
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
yeah that's really upsetting
0 Likes
Galaxy M
audio intensity varies from one thing to another, I have 2 same song from different places and each have different sound intensity on the same volume level
0 Likes
heartofgamer
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
That's not the case here. The audio intensity of the same song was differing at different time interval. And not just music but in youtube also.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
could be speaker problem or the song itself is made like that
0 Likes
heartofgamer
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
see the similar issue has been occurring while wearing earphones both wired and wireless so I think it's a software issue.
0 Likes