Original topic:

Galaxy M51 OneUI 3.1 Core update.

(Topic created on: 03-09-2021 01:22 AM)
Abhi_KI
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
After updating M51 to OneUI 3.1 Core, an additional notch/camera cutout is seen on the right top corner of the screen (on status bar) even though the device has got a punch hole camera. And #Samsung removed the 'Hide camera cutout' option too... It's an issue to be fixed ASAP.

PS : Updated now only. Testing the new version to check whether there are more bugs.
19 Comments
Strangeneria
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Go to devloper settings check if camera cutout is off or not!.....well can u send a pic how is it?
Abhi_KI
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
No cutout is visible while taking screenshot...
Strangeneria
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Take the pic from other phone because its difficult to understand......else do one thing reset your device setting by navigating through general management and restart your phone🙂
Abhi_KI
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
I could fix the additional cutout problem through Developr Options (Simulate Display with cutout). I changed it first to 'Waterfall cutout' and then to 'Default'.... And the problem is solved 🙂

But still I am not able to Hide the notch. 😬
Abhi_KI
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
It's seen on the internet that Samsung has removed that option in OneUI 3
0 Likes
ASSASSIN37
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

Hi bro did just a quick question.. Have the WiFi convectivity issues in the M51 been fixed with this new update?

I struggle to get WiFi connection.. I noticed many people are having similar issues 

Abhi_KI
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
I don't face any issues with wifi. Even in the later version, wifi worked fine...
0 Likes
Abhi_KI
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
😀 Background blur on the Notification panel looks so beautiful and realistic.

😀 Overall Performance and app launch speed are improved a lot.

😀 App permission management is improved.

😀 Categorised notifications is a useful feature.

😡 No clipboard option in Samsung keyboard.

😡 Icon size in Settings is reduced.

😡 Even though the Edge Lighting is present, only Notification popup works for me. No lighting effects is seen.

😡 AOD is turned on, but not working. (Message notifications on AOD - Part of Edge Lighting - works fine 🤔)
pareshDheda
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Samsung m51 update OneUi 3.1

not support samsung pay & 4G plus,good lock ,