Original topic:

Galaxy M51 Brightness Issue

(Topic created on: 01-11-2021 08:28 AM)
RahulDharnia
Beginner Level 5
Options
Galaxy M
Brightness on Galaxy m51 auto mode has become very much irritating and it keeps on fluctuating and never provide the best experience according to the surroundings and which irritates the eyes of the user and puts strain on the eyes while indoor brightness actually increases rapidly and also decreases suddenly when being outdoor.
Samsung should address the issue and push urgent update it's been a long time since we all users are facing the same issue.
And just because of this particular issue, I have specially made this Samsung members account to give the feedback to the brand. So guys optimise it the best way possible for the best experience.
Aftert all it's also the flagship device of M Series you know.
4 Comments
sanu2k
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
I faced this in M30 also.
savagearpit
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
i was facing the same issue on my galaxy m21 but after an update it got fixed so i suggest you to wait for the update and stay calm 🙂
RahulDharnia
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy M
Still we have to tell the brand so that the development team address it.
Its been about 4 months since we are using these devices & one major update already arrived so,
let them know.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes