Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy M51 Battery and heating problem

(Topic created on: 02-26-2021 07:06 PM)
YourNepaliGuy
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
I bought the new M51 and the 7000mah battery is not as GREAT as expected !! Also I am having a little heating issue (just while gaming tho). Any suggestions ? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AbhishekPuri
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
go to device care than battery section and click on background uses limit than turn on put unused aaps to sleep and come back and click more battery settings and turn on adaptive battery.
than come back device care interface and click on 3dot than click on automation and turn on adaptive power saving.

And most important things before sleeping you should scan your device and clean memory by device care!

View solution in context

16 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
All Are Facing Heating Issue Because of New And More Advanced technology.
Solution
AbhishekPuri
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
go to device care than battery section and click on background uses limit than turn on put unused aaps to sleep and come back and click more battery settings and turn on adaptive battery.
than come back device care interface and click on 3dot than click on automation and turn on adaptive power saving.

And most important things before sleeping you should scan your device and clean memory by device care!
shivampahwa
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
I am also M51 USER I get 15 hours screen on time
YourNepaliGuy
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
😲
0 Likes
shivampahwa
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
go to near samsung services center
Edwin7878
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
For me tooo bro
I will get minimum 15 hrs ...
Nishu956
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
I get 13 to 14 with medium gameplay. no heat issue ⚠️
AbhishekPuri
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
when u plug in charger than don't use (because if u use than your battery life reduce) your device until its not 80% complete , after u can use 2nd things when u plug u device than your device temperature max 10 to 40°c its good for battery, and try to charge your device full in one time (some time we charge our phone 20 /50% and use again after 1 hour plug in charge, again charge 70% and use , don't do this it's reduce battery life).
YourNepaliGuy
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
what do you think is the best way for charging ?
0 Likes