Original topic:

Galaxy M51 (6/128) suddenly heated up

(Topic created on: 02-25-2021 12:24 AM)
samrat1234
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M

Hi all , Galaxy M51 suddenly heated up much and remained heated for 10-15 minutes . And then cooled down automatically . Can anyone tell what's the matter here (I don't play any kind of games ,  just a normal user)? And  , here in this community , is here a lot of M51 users ? then , can you guys sure me that this issue has been faced by you guys or not ?

11 Comments
RickyM51
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
I have nt face anything like that bro..
0 Likes
samrat1234
Active Level 3
Galaxy M

Okay man . 

0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
If you faced it only once or twice, there in no need to worry. If you see this happening continously, you should get your device checked. Maybe any update or configuration cahnge occured in your device.
0 Likes
samrat1234
Active Level 3
Galaxy M

yea , it's heating for the first time for me . M51 received update just few days back . I am hoping this heating issue don't continue. 

0 Likes
samrat1234
Active Level 3
Galaxy M

Actually it's heating suddenly , just 30 mins back yesterday , sudden heating up and then I restarted and powered off 3-4 times and after sometime the phone cooled down . Actually I was viewing more and more you tube unboxing and long term user reviews before buying this phone but didn't found this heating problem . So for the first time I am a bit scared . 

Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
try these steps and then observe

A. Wipe Cache Partition.

Steps to perform.

1) Turn off the device.

(Connect with type C cable and connect withpc/laptop or type c earphone only for Android 11 )

2) Press and hold the Volume Up key and the spower button.
3) When the Android logo displays, release all keys.
4) Press the Volume down key to navigate and select "Wipe cache partition".
5) Press Power key to select. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Select Reboot System.
6) Press the Power key to restart the device.

B. Reset App Preferences.
Settings >Apps> Tap on Top Right 3Dots and select Reset App preferences.

C. Go to settings >general Management >reset>reset settings.
samrat1234
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
ok thanks for the support . I will try it if again this issue continues .
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
👍👍👍
0 Likes
Raghavendra98
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
Such unusual activity is due to Malicious software/app running on the phone.

If it reoccurs, you need to completely check your phone and remove those malware items. (It could have come from anywhere - Play Store to Telegram)
0 Likes