Original topic:

Galaxy M31s

(Topic created on: 02-28-2021 04:50 PM)
koustavs
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy M

Can anybody explain me? What is that Hiya Service?

Even I can't find anything to stop it. please anybody help me say what is this.
Resolved!
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
no nothing serious, its provided by Samsung and followed all rules and regulations, so don't worry
koustavs
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
okkk
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
😊👍
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Instal This From Play store And Buy Pro To Block All Spam calls Than from Samsung Offers hiya.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.webascender.callerid
koustavs
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
okk😊
Solution
Corvas
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Hiya is revolutionizing the way people make and receive phone calls. With a mission to provide a better phone experience, Hiya Caller and Business Profiles provide users with important context, giving them the right information at the right time. Through analysis of more than 3.5 billion calls and texts per month, Hiya protects tens of millions of users from unwanted robo and spam calls globally. Hiya is available as a consumer app on Google Android and iPhone and is integrated into the phone experience for T-Mobile Name ID, ZTE Axon 7 and Samsung Galaxy S7, Galaxy S8, Note8, A-Series, J-Series users worldwide. For more information, please visit www.hiya.com.

Hope it's helpful for you. Thanks!
Solution
shiv33
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
hiya is inbulit feature of caller id
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
it's like samsung smart call or true caller . it tells you whether the call is a spam or fraud not the guy name . I love to use them
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Smart Call, powered by Hiya, helps Samsung users identify unknown callers and stay protected against phone spam
0 Likes
Aslam_PSA
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

M31s restarts while using camera stuck then suddenly automatically.

0 Likes