Original topic:

Galaxy M31s hangs on

(Topic created on: 10-24-2021 10:52 AM)
Samsung_1HhGymb
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M

My Samsung M31s hangs on automatically. Only the page when the phone starts is showing. It hangs on. And nothing is seen or shown. I tried to contact Samsung People. The response was horrible. I ordered on this phone on samsung website on 21/10/2020 and billed on 22/10/2020. My phone hanged on 21/10/2021. I can not claim warranty. And I came to know that problem is with Mother board. Is that true?  Anyone facing same problem?

7 Comments
RvShankar
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
so sad to hear that actully my M21 purchased on same date, it's feels bad that after warranty phones having problem
0 Likes
Lekshmanan
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
Sad To Hear Your Pblm

If Frequently Restarts , Your Device Need Replacement Of Motherboard.
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
When did you receive the phone? Your warranty starts from the day you first switched on the device.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Many people facing same problem with my m31.
Samsung is now Hangsung.
0 Likes
Galaxy M

Similar  problem was with me . I updated my phone Samsung m31s with hotspot and 4 days later it started hanging and restart automatically. Then i reached Samsung service center and they said ur data will be lost and mother board is damaged . They were charging me 8400 rupees for the same . And i have got it on 11 sept 2020 and i got this problem on 28 sept 2021 ;(

0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to visit the Samsung service center. As the device is not in the warranty period, the charges will be there for the repair, so please get the part replaced. You can find the nearby service center using the below link.

https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support.

0 Likes
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. To resolve your device hanging issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes