Original topic:

Galaxy M31s features 64MP quad-camera, 6000mAh battery, 25W fast charging

(Topic created on: 07-20-2020 09:33 PM)
Tanishq34
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy M

We had exclusively reported two months ago that the South Korean company has been working on two new mid-range smartphones: Galaxy M31s and Galaxy M51. Information about the battery, camera, and processor of the Galaxy M31s was revealed over the past few weeks. Now, Amazon India has revealed the launch date and all the important features of the upcoming smartphone on its website. 

The Galaxy M31s is the first Galaxy M series smartphone to feature a Super AMOLED Infinity-O display with a center-aligned punch-hole shaped cutout for the selfie camera. The screen has Full HD+ resolution, as revealed in teaser images. The South Korean smartphone giant has powered the Galaxy M31s with a mammoth 6,000mAh battery. The phone also features 25W fast charging and reverse charging. 

Single Take camera mode debuts on the Galaxy M series with the Galaxy M31s 

It also features a quad-camera setup with a 64MP primary sensor, an 8MP ultrawide camera, a 5MP macro camera, and a 5MP depth sensor. The phone also features Single Take mode, something that was earlier available only on Samsung’s high-end phones, and was later released to Galaxy A series devices with a software update. The phone also seems to feature an under-display fingerprint reader. 

Previous reports have indicated that the upcoming smartphone will run Android 10 with One UI 2.1. It could also come equipped with the Exynos 9611 processor, 6GB RAM, and 128GB UFS 2.1 internal storage. We can also expect the Galaxy M31s to come with features like 4K video recording, dual-SIM card slot, LTE, GPS, Wi-Fi ac, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, USB Type-C port, and a headphone jack. 

The Galaxy M31s will be launched in India on July 30 at 12 PM, and it will be available in at least two colors: black and blue. A earlier report claimed that Samsung will start selling the phone early next month with a starting price of around INR 20,000 (around $266). The upcoming phone is quite feature-packed for its price.

CHEERS🤩🥳
17 Comments
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
right @tanishq35
but after buying
saying like
bekaar phone hai
ye feature nahi hai wo features nahi hai
ise kya kahoge
Samsung clearly hipe two things
camera and 25w fast charger
but people will watch some video on YouTube
and Youtubers hipe more than expected
too many praise
peoples but and post only one thing
" i hate Samsung "😄😄😄😄
0 Likes
Tanishq34
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
why u r just offended bro leave the community if u have such problems vo unki problem h hum to judge krke lete aur m acha phone choose krta hu.
"I love samsung"
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
ye unki problem hai to maine kya kaha k Samsung ki problem hai?
aap baat hi nahi samjhe shayed mera
i am offended according to you
but you your judgemental without being understood the matter
0 Likes
Tanishq34
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
haa bro i am not judging anyone ye logo ka problem h hmara to kaam post krne ka h i know the matter bro ❤
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
if you are not judging then why you said "leave the community "
this is called judgement bro
ab short cut me samjh sakte ho to samjho mere pure comments dekho maine kya kaha hai
ye mobile launch ho rha hai
ab is me jo hai wo mentioned hai
kuch bhi hidden nahi hai or jaise jaise waqt nazdeek aayega sab malum ho jayega
usme kya hai
kya nahi hai
sab hi malum ho jayega or aaj kal kuch bhi hidden nahi rahta
ab mera point ye tha k log le lenge but lene k baad idhar complain karenge wo sab chiz k lyie jo mobile me nahi hai
jo hai uski baat koi nahi karega
or kuch log to aisi chhoti chhoti chiz mention kar k i hate Samsung likhenge k hansi aati hai
kuch log dusre brand ka mobile use kar Samsung lenge fir usse compare karenge or jo isme nahi hoga wahi baat bolenge
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
agar tum khud community me active ho to logo k comments or post padho khud samjh me aajayega
koi post karta hai k internet speed indicator nahi hai" i hate Samsung
koi likhega k app lock nahi hai " i hate Samsung
koi likhega k screen recording nahi diya Samsung, cheat us
etc etc.
bs yehi kehna tha mera
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
0 Likes
ashu00707
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M
I am using m31 since last month and fed up with heating issues and software issues.
this is my last purchase with Samsung.