Original topic:

Galaxy M31s animation lag

(Topic created on: 12-03-2020 08:57 PM)
Gaurang15
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
UPDATE: 
so recieved the replacement unit and well i set it up and well i have figured out what is causing the problem cause the problem is on this device too.
So when i open whatsapp and use whatsapp's camera to click images ...the shutter button on that is laggy and i mean when you tap to focus it takes one second and pressing the shutter takes 2 seconds for image processing. You may be be thinking what's the relation......well as soon as i click some images using the whatsapp camera and send it in any of my chats....exit the app....all of a sudden all app opening animation starts to lag....to make sure its whatsapp doing it...i restarted my phone 3 times and used the camera on whatsapp and well it seems thats the issue
Anyone knows anything bout this?
ORIGINAL POST:
So recently i bought a new m31s and like within 2 days of usage i am facing stutters in app opening animations. Its not as smooth as it should be. I also own a M30 and that works perfectly till now(M30 running on oneui 2.0). I tried restarting and clearning cache partition but it fixes for like 2 hours then again the stuttering occurs. It doesn't sound like a big problem but in day to day usage its very irritating.
Is anyone facing the same issue and if there is any fix for it or not.
Currently my m31s is running on oneui2.5
Apps work very smooth...everything is good its just the app opening animations that is bugging me
Tried hard reset 2 times but no difference.
Is it a software issue and does it get fixed by software updates?
0 Likes
43 Comments
Desichora786
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
may be it can be software issue, it will be fixed by update , or wait for sometime and if the issue persists than try to contact samsung
0 Likes
Gaurang15
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
tbh i dont think it must be a hardware issue....but its very irritating...and my friend is also having the same phone running 2.5 and he's not having any issues...infact i havnt heard of this issue from anyone till now :(
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Bro even I use M31s, but I have no such issues. Do you use anivirus software or stuff?
0 Likes
Gaurang15
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
nope and as a matter of fact i didnt even download much apps after the reset
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
What apps are you using?
0 Likes
Gaurang15
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
have a look

Screenshot_20201203-211816_One UI Home.jpg

Screenshot_20201203-211822_One UI Home.jpg

0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Uninstall just one app. Just one which you installed from Play store. If the isssue is solved, them fine, but if not, uninstall another one and reinstall the previous one. Troubleshoot in this manner.
0 Likes
Gaurang15
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
okay...ill try this and update
Gaurang15
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
okay so i tried this and still no difference:(
0 Likes