Original topic:

Galaxy-M31prime- issues which I am facing and expecting few features...

(Topic created on: 01-04-2021 09:36 PM)
jaggubaidr
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
Issues:-
1. Called number is not dialling despite of multiple times selecting a sim from which sim I should call someone..... I feel lot of bugs in call app.
2. Typing experience of regional language like telugu is horrible....and auto suggestions are useless and very limited usage...probably Google indic key board do excellent job in this regard lot of scope for improvement.
3. Using ultra data mode is horrible experience....it's not working 
4. In "built screen recorder" is not included...??!! All competitors at this price range are giving this feature.
5. Unable to zip outlook app that I never use...it's says it cannot be done 
Expected features 
1. "Secure folder" application 
2. "Handwriting recognising keyboard" option within samsung keyboards 
3. Personalised lock option to application ("app lock") like Gmail and Google drive etc application that contains personal information.
Someone please help me you have solutions for my phone issues...thanks in advance ☺ 
0 Likes
7 Comments
Galaxy M
issues
* i haven't m 31s prime so all experience might not be same

1. till today i used dual sim in m30s , m 10s and in many Samsung phones but never feel the bug

2. i use bengali language and the experience is good than any other keyboard

3. it's useless in most websites and i haven't use it for most times but some websites like YouTube this works perfectly

4. yes i also missed it

5. uninstall updates the app and disable it it couldn't be zipped because of some restrictions but it can be disabled
jaggubaidr
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
thanks for your prompt response...may be it requires betterment in telugu language, call app issues are occasionally noticed I don't exact reason...unfortunately my phone doesn't have screen recorder to record and post the issues 😕
0 Likes
Galaxy M
expectation
1. i till today couldn't understand the knox feature for m series but yes i obviously use it and most payment/ bank apps are inside this

2. yes we also need that feature

3. use the s secure app ( Official Samsung applock Application)
jaggubaidr
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
I will give a trail of s secure once...I was hesitating to download it, because a review for this app from some m31 user said its not working....
0 Likes
sunil1992
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
I want to bring Android 10 again to my samsung m31. what should be done? please tell me anyone
0 Likes
Galaxy M
go to nearby Samsung care and note all your data will be erased so back up them
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We welcome your suggestion and we appreciate the time and effort you have spent to share your valuable comments. This will help us to improve our services.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support