Original topic:

Galaxy M31S.. automatic Hang and restart problem

(Topic created on: 02-15-2021 01:32 PM)
Praveen112233
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
Can anyone help to remove the problem.. my phone is restarting several times automatically since many times. Some time the screen will freeze while restarting showing Samsung Galaxy M31s name..
114 Comments
Harshit Mishra
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Device - Samsung Galaxy m31s
My phone restarts sporadically and I've no clue why it's happening, been a year already since I've this phone and it starts to behave this way right after the warranty period expires. Has anyone got any solution for this? Tried safe mode and it did not restart yet, now back in normal mode and hoping to not see that malfunction again. Removed all those applications which I suspected were causing this. Do let me know if you guys come across any solution of this issue, please.

0 Likes
Members_Onwoc1U
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Looks like samsung m31s has major issue. My phone is also just one year old and getting restarted and unable to use. All services say motherboard is an issue and also specifically m31s has this problem. I trusted this brand very much but now this has become useless.

0 Likes
KUMAWATA
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

no it doesn't work

0 Likes
Galaxy M
Go to settings and after that click on general management and after that click on reset option and after that check the auto restart option is on /off if is on plzz off the option your problem is solved.
0 Likes
Anand800
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

It's not working  I have tried  all things reset and safe mode nothing  working 

0 Likes
Galaxy M
Go to settings and after that click on general management and after that click on reset option and after that check the auto restart option is on /off if is on plzz off the option your problem is solved.
0 Likes
itsvenkifolk
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
i had a same issue. i disabled chrome brower. it seems well now
Harshit Mishra
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Still restarting
I've used almost all the possible things like disabling system webview, chrome, animations or like limiting CPU usage to 70%. Did cache partition from the bootloader. Nothing seems to work...  Changing motherboard didn't help much either. It still restarts repeatedly and it's freakin' annoying. Samsung has to fix this or I'll have to sell it off and would neither suggest anyone nor ever buy their phones ever again in my life. ☠

0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device hanging issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
SrinivasanTNJ
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Why don't you do that.....
0 Likes