Original topic:

Galaxy M31 sound issue

(Topic created on: 08-09-2020 08:58 AM)
Anchal24
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
Hi All,

I am facing issue with my galaxy M31. Its sound has become very low all of a sudden. I tried checking sound settings and the volumes are full for general profile and then for notifications as well. Whenever I get a call the ringtone sound is low. Also, while playing songs, even if the volume is full the sound is coming low. I tried restarting and even factory reset but no help.

Please suggest
0 Likes
6 Comments
veer
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
go to serive center may be problem in your speaker slove your problem
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Try interactive checks in members app under get help.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Brother 1s check speaker issues in members app under get help. If you still hear low sound 1s use mobile in safe mode and check. Media sound is related to equaliser uninstall if you have any 3rd party or make to default in settings Still low sound then it might be hardware issue visit service center.
Rickrolld
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
Put it in the sun, sometimes moisture gets inside the speaker and water acts as a barrier for sound.
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve the sound problem kindly follow below given step:-

- Disconnect all accessories and remove any third-party case form your phone and check device volume settings if its full or not.

If the issue still persist kindly visit your nearby service center for the physical inspection of your device. You can search for the nearby service center from given link:-
https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Ajith88
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

I had the same problem for almost 6 months.. I went to service center 5 times and Samsung guys were not able to solve it. But finally It got solved. I used the 'auto restart' option and arranged a restart everyday morning. Now the problem is solved once and for all..

0 Likes