Original topic:

Galaxy M31 sound issue

(Topic created on: 07-05-2020 12:45 PM)
Pranab04
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M

I just got the phone today. I noticed my phone's speakers is not loud while im playing game (pubg, cod) but it works fine with earphone. Aslo it works good while listing song only on speakers..so what is the problem with games? Why it is not working?

3 Comments
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Kindly be informed pubg is a 3rd party application which is not from Samsung. As we are trained to handle Samsung software and hardware related troubleshooting, we advise you to contact to the respective application software support. You can reach to the app developer through email channel go to: Play store > select more option> select installed app> click on read more.

You can try after clearing the app cache by following below steps: Go to settings > Apps > More option > Show system apps > Select the application > Storage > Clear cache.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Samsung_W8hLbTv
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M
I started using M31 last week. The sound level is very low while receiving/making the call. Sound level is comfortable on speaker mode and also while playing back. Pleases suggest a solution, I am unable to use the phone effectively.
I wanted to avoid Chinese phone so I opted Samsung. Hope you will not disappoint me.
Galaxy M
Speaker and Hearing Sound is low of my device Galaxy M31.

The equalizers is also set to default, no changes in it. 

Please let me know the fix, its affecting my Business call meetings. 

Thanks & Regards 

Swapnil Gholap 

Manager 

TCS Pune

0 Likes