Beginner Level 3
I Samsung galaxy m31 user.
 I'm using JIO sim in SIM1slot and BSNL in SIM2. Jio is the fastest 4G network in my area. But while using data I started facing network problem very badly while other brand mobile users getting good Data speed in the same network in my locality. I have tested my Jio sim by swapping other mobile and surprisingly internet is very fast. But my galaxy M31 is not performing with that much of internet speed. I also used other network providers like Airtel Vodofone and BSNL in my M31 mobile but very poor results. Even I'd reset my phone several times but nothing positive. I got frustrated to the core and very disappointed on M31 purchase. 
8 Comments
Active Level 4
make sure data saver is disabled
try speed test it ah enough speed its your network problem 😕 may be... sometimes in peak hours its slow may bee
I have already disabled the data saver. also tried the speed test numerous times but it's not about network service provider issue. My husband using iPhone 7plus with JIO sim for data. He is near me and playing online games like pubg and streaming YouTube videos without any issues. but for me with M31 worst experience. need to fix the issue. Initially I suggest for 3 of my friends and neighbors to buy this model but now realised my mistake.
Expert Level 5
you can only do is go to settings >general Management >reset>reset network.
and if you use bluetooth device then also its affected the speed
Active Level 4
try to reset your network settings
settings>general management> reset> reset network settings

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device network issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-network-issues/#:~:text=1%20Check%2....

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

Slow internet speed issue is not a user specific, like me lot of other customers are facing the same problem with M31 mobile, but Samsung doesn't care about the customer issue. I have also complained multiple time, but not resolution till now

Beginner Level 3
same problem here
Beginner Level 2

This phones  is very bad