(Topic created on: 04-11-2020 07:54 PM)
Samsung_h2CUU5h
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M

ODIN MODE (AVB Fail)
SUPER: Build-id does not match with the reference
(SUPER) : 30278215R, (BOOTLOADER) : 29256088
I have tried to restart using Volume down+power button then samsung logo comes and then immediately it shows Downloading... blue screen. Tried many times but no use at all, My daily work is purely depending on this mobile but due to this problem I cannot use this mobile at all now, this will make my days too dangerous about my job during this corona lock down, so contacted samsungchat assistant but they suggested to visit the service center, but due corona lock down no service center available, I do not understand why should I visit the service center because it is a software problem not the hardware problem, I have tried to search the issue in Google it seems most of the Galaxy M31 mobiles facing the same issue, so I suggest samsung people should look into this issue ASAP and resolve it automatically without visiting the service centre by force update some thing.

0 Likes
1 Comment
cs_member9
Active Level 7
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We understand your concern and we apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Please click on the below mentioned link for appropriate resolution:

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-M/M31-Software-Update-Issue/td-p/4055046

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes