Original topic:

Galaxy M31 - Fast Charging issue

(Topic created on: 08-02-2020 10:01 PM)
amilarr2012
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M

Dear all,

I have found my M31 device is not charge with the fast charger. But I tried to using USB charging and it working normally. I tried it using another one and it's result with same problem and charging is not working correctly. Please let me know is there have any solution to solve this matter.....

4 Comments
amilarr2012
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

Is this linked with software issue on the device....

0 Likes
veer
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
may be problem with software because not all m31 user this kind of problem just reinstall your software may be you slove this problem
0 Likes
amilarr2012
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

I have solved my issue. It's happening to my charging port in the mobile. It's corrode/oxide by humidity. They already replace the part and now working fine as previous... 

0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve charging issue kindly follow the given below steps:-

1. Reset the device:- Kindly create data backup of your device via SMART switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite.
Tap on Settings>Tap on General Management>Tap on Reset.

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report) along with Screen-shots(time taken to charge). This will help us to further investigate and resolve your concern.
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes