Original topic:

Galaxy M30s brightness issue!

(Topic created on: 04-25-2020 11:38 AM)
AkashGopalakrishnan
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
My phone's adaptive brightness is set to auto. But this feature is not working. When I'm under direct sunlight the phone doesn't automatically increase the brightness. Any solution for this?
Note: I have turned on blue light filter. Does it impact adaptive brightness?
13 Comments
Parthh10
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Blue light filter should not affect auto brightness.. whenever you feel that auto brightness is not working properly just switch off and switch on the auto brightness toggle once.. hope this helps
0 Likes
Galaxy M
I'm doing it thrice a day! But that's not how it works right?
0 Likes
Parthh10
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
yes its kind of compromise.. will get back to you on this if i find any other solution..
0 Likes
Galaxy M
This problem vanished only after resetting my device.
Parthh10
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
great.. thanks for the update
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Nope. This problem has arrived again. There is something to be fixed from software I guess.
Parthh10
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
if it was some software issue then it would have arrived immediately after resetting device.. may be its some 3rd party app.. did you try the safe mode?
0 Likes
cs_member9
Active Level 7
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Kindly follow the below mentioned steps to set Adaptive brightness:

Settings>> Display >> Tap on Auto brightness >> toggle the switch to enable Auto brightness

If the issue still persists, kindly attach the log file and send it to us in the Samsung member application(attach when the issue occurs within first 15 minutes of the occurrence of the issue.):-
Samsung Members App > Feedback >Error report > Attach log file for any issue

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Galaxy M
I have sent the error report including the log files. please do the needful. Thanks.
0 Likes