I'm facing multiple Wifi issues since the last security patch update (1 March,2020) on my Samsung Galaxy M30s.
1. I often get "Connected without Internet" while my other phones are working perfectly fine on the same network! I have to either disable/enable WiFi or restart my phone several times to get it to work. It's really frustrating. I do get generally ! mark on WiFi icon and wireless data path is completely BROKEN. No Internet on Wireless connection. Poor experience with Samasung M30s
2. Samsung Support team, are you not seeing this P1 issue getting re-produced in your non production environment? This is very Obvious issue and really frustrating me. I have bought Samsung M30s mobile product with some Trust but looks like that my Trust is getting loosened on the samsung Brand.
@Support team: Please look into this issue ASAP or provide me stable solution.
PS: I never had these issues on Android 9. Even the battery life was much better on it. Wish I could just downgrade it back.
Dear Samsung Member,
Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!
Please be assured and to resolve wi-fi issue kindly follow the below given steps:
1) Forget the Network:-Go to apps screen >Settings >Connections > Wi-Fi >Wi-Fi network >Tap and hold the Wi-Fi network that you're having trouble with until the menu allows you to select Forget Network.
2) Check device in safe mode:-Using Safe Mode on a Samsung phone allows you to force the device to run the essential operating system, and disable most 3rd party applications.
To enter in safe mode:- Press and hold the Power key, when Power off icon appears>Press and hold the power off icon.
To Exit safe mode:-Restart the device
3) Reset the device:-Kindly create data backup of your device via SMART switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite.
Tap on Settings>Tap on General Management>Tap on Reset.
If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.
Thank you for writing to Samsung.
Samsung Customer Support