Original topic:

Galaxy M30s Restarting automatically after installing official software update from Samsung

(Topic created on: 07-04-2020 11:40 PM)
Samsung_NBwDjqI
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M

Hello guys 

Yesterday there was an official software update from Samsung I did it. But today my phone restarting automatically within every 2-3 mints. i contacted Samsung from live chat. They asked me to do factory reset. So i did it also. But the problem remains same. I can't believe this kind of bug in official software update. I have to did factory reset my phone without taking backup. I couldn't able to take backup due to this constant restarting problem. Lost every data(Photos, memory, chats etc.).  :(  :( 

25 Comments
starkyaura
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Because of this I fear from updating my Samsung device
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
You reset directly without doing any troubleshoots like safe mode etc?
0 Likes
Galaxy M
I did factory reset from settings without safe mode. sorry to say I don't know about how to use safe mode so
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Safe mode is where only system apps and software available. Generally it is used to determine whether problems started because of 3rd party apps or software updates. If you don't get issues in safe mode then there is no problem with os/system apps and because of currupted 3rd party apps. In this case only uninstalling apps from safe mode is enough. But you get issues in sade mode also then there is issue with os or corrupted system files. In this case you have to reset mobile.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
You still have this issue after reset?
0 Likes
Galaxy M
yes still the same issue
0 Likes
Samsung_GYaOBEH
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
happening same, is there a way to uninstall update
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Have you installed apps after setup?
Try to use in safe mode for at least 1hr.
Press and hold power key then again press and hold power off red key then you see safe mode option click that
0 Likes
Samsung_GYaOBEH
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
yeah, now seems fine let's hope till when
0 Likes