Original topic:

Galaxy M30s, Never going to buy a Samsung device again !

(Topic created on: 05-27-2020 11:17 AM)
Shubhix
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M

Samsung galaxy M30s, With the latest android 10 update device was working fine but certain bugs in that made the phone literally useless. It's been 3 months now, literally pissed off with the device. I was able to only lock/unlock and restart the phone, otherwise the device doesn't even work. today(17th May 2020) in the morning, i observed that phone is behaving abnormally than the previous issues. The new issue is 'phone is restarting continuously and kept on doing the same for 1 hr'. I somehow managed to turn it off but don't know further what to do. I did asked the human assistant on samsung's website but those **bleep** replies are literally useless, kept repeating the same things instead of knowing the actual issue. I also tried various ways to contact them but still no replies to emails? atleast a single reply saying we will get back to you but will take some time?

After all this, I think samsung doesn't even care what is  happening with all the samsung phone's software as i am not the only one to face all these issues. (I know there is a lockdown going on we should understand the situation but still, any temporary solution will work fine till the lockown ends but nothing! )

When i bought Samsung Galaxy M30s back in November 2019 , All these things wasn't expected from a samsung device because i shifted from Redmi to samsung for stability, quality and brand and now I'm suffering really bad. My whole vacation(Lockdown) got ruined, all my important data lost with that shitt 30s. It feels like wasted my Rs-16,999/- on these good looking specs (6GB, 128GB, Exynos9611). 

Now, atleast i know what my next device will be.

26 Comments
Shubhix
Active Level 3
Galaxy M

@kowsi Bro, my phone is in service centre, they said flashing your device isn't doing anything, so they checked and informed me that this kind off issue is very rare and currenty only 2-3 smartphones are with them with same issue. so the solution they gave is whole circuit of my phone(Motherboard) is going to replace under warranty. but it's been 2 weeks now phone is in service centre and these a55h0les are not answering to my calls, Did you try to reach or contact any service centre?

0 Likes
iamsanju
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
me too facing the same probelm...its always restarting..is there any solution for this
Shubhix
Active Level 3
Galaxy M

@iamsanju bro, as of now, no solution. we must wait till lockdown ends. Then only we can ask in service centres for any solution.

0 Likes
Jet1
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

Same with M40 also.. After Android-10 update, Audio-video sync is lost in video recording.. Android auto does not work. Have convinced at least 20 people not to buy Samsung phone. And these a55h0les are neither responding nor fixing... Samsung India has gone to d0gs.  

Shubhix
Active Level 3
Galaxy M

@Jet1 Yes, hope so we'll get solution ASAP  or these a55h0les (😂) will atleast contact us ASAP

Jet1
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

No hopes bro.. They're giving solutions which never works. Samsung Members app - My foot. It says "The device is not compatible"

How can they release updates without basic checks.

The CEO must shove an M40 up his a55 to know our pain.. M0ther f0cking ba5tards

Shubhix
Active Level 3
Galaxy M

@Jet1 i hope everything will be fine, but this is for sure- service centres are going to charge us (Even when  the device is in the warranty) 🥺

0 Likes