Original topic:

Galaxy M30s, Never going to buy a Samsung device again !

(Topic created on: 05-19-2020 01:02 PM)
Shubhix
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M

Samsung galaxy M30s, With the latest android 10 update device was working fine but certain bugs in that made the phone literally useless. It's been 3 months now, literally pissed off with the device. I was able to only lock/unlock and restart the phone, otherwise the device doesn't even work. today(17th May 2020) in the morning, i observed that phone is behaving abnormally than the previous issues. The new issue is 'phone is restarting continuously and kept on doing the same for 1 hr'. I somehow managed to turn it off but don't know further what to do. I did asked the human assistant on samsung's website but those **bleep** replies are literally useless, kept repeating the same things instead of knowing the actual issue. I also tried various ways to contact them but still no replies to emails? atleast a single reply saying we will get back to you but will take some time?

After all this, I think samsung doesn't even care what is  happening with all the samsung phone's software as i am not the only one to face all these issues. (I know there is a lockdown going on we should understand the situation but still, any temporary solution will work fine till the lockown ends but nothing! )

When i bought Samsung Galaxy M30s back in November 2019 , All these things wasn't expected from a samsung device because i shifted from Redmi to samsung for stability, quality and brand and now I'm suffering really bad. My whole vacation(Lockdown) got ruined, all my important data lost with that shitt 30s. It feels like wasted my Rs-16,999/- on these good looking specs (6GB, 128GB, Exynos9611). 

Now, atleast i know what my next device will be.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
mr.shubhix..next time if update will come then flash it from service center once...I allaways prefer and recommend service center.you will believe it or not ..I play pubg in my old note 3 without any lag
Ishan05
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
@INTERCHUPIPI HOW IT SUPPORTS ANDROID 5 ONLY
0 Likes
Shubhix
Active Level 3
Galaxy M

@INTERCHUPIPI Sure bro, i will give it a try to flash it from service centre 😉

0 Likes
Ishan05
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
i had updated on the same date on which the update was released, mine is running on ANDROID 10 AND ONE UI 2
Raian114
Active Level 6
Galaxy M

You are the lucky one🤣🤣

Ishan05
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
🤣🤣
Kowsi
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

I am facing the same problem🙋‍♀️🚶‍♀️

Shubhix
Active Level 3
Galaxy M

@Kowsi Feels good that I am not alone to face all these samsung curse 😂 🤣😂 🤣😂 🤣😂 🤣

Anyway, did u try to contact anybody? from samsung? from service centre ?

0 Likes
Kowsi
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

No. Not really. I couldn't reach out for any service centers as of now due to lockdown. Kindly give a update if you had your issue fixed and how🙂

Shubhix
Active Level 3
Galaxy M

@kowsi Sure bro, I will give u an update once my issue gets fixed 😉

0 Likes