Original topic:

Galaxy M30s, Never going to buy a Samsung device again !

(Topic created on: 05-18-2020 11:59 PM)
Shubhix
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M

Samsung galaxy M30s, With the latest android 10 update device was working fine but certain bugs in that made the phone literally useless. It's been 3 months now, literally pissed off with the device. I was able to only lock/unlock and restart the phone, otherwise the device doesn't even work. today(17th May 2020) in the morning, i observed that phone is behaving abnormally than the previous issues. The new issue is 'phone is restarting continuously and kept on doing the same for 1 hr'. I somehow managed to turn it off but don't know further what to do. I did asked the human assistant on samsung's website but those **bleep** replies are literally useless, kept repeating the same things instead of knowing the actual issue. I also tried various ways to contact them but still no replies to emails? atleast a single reply saying we will get back to you but will take some time?

After all this, I think samsung doesn't even care what is  happening with all the samsung phone's software as i am not the only one to face all these issues. (I know there is a lockdown going on we should understand the situation but still, any temporary solution will work fine till the lockown ends but nothing! )

When i bought Samsung Galaxy M30s back in November 2019 , All these things wasn't expected from a samsung device because i shifted from Redmi to samsung for stability, quality and brand and now I'm suffering really bad. My whole vacation(Lockdown) got ruined, all my important data lost with that shitt 30s. It feels like wasted my Rs-16,999/- on these good looking specs (6GB, 128GB, Exynos9611). 

Now, atleast i know what my next device will be.

26 Comments
Shubhix
Active Level 3
Galaxy M

Btw that "Bleep" thing is somehow added automatically , idk 🤷‍♂️😅

Raian114
Active Level 6
Galaxy M

Wait for the next os update.

Ishan05
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
i am writting the reply with my M30s, mine is working fine and flawlesly, i don't have any of the above problem anytime,i think some are deffective you should change it.
Raian114
Active Level 6
Galaxy M

There are a lot of bugs in the latest os update of galaxy m30s. I think you haven't updated it to the latest version.

Ishan05
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
bro ....I am saying the actual reason behind it👉 not for all bychance but most people suffer after security patch or os update only .....it's because a big os update allaways need a stable carrier to download in that sense mobile network or wifi even not a stable source. if data is little bit fluctuating then it may give the incomplete software update by damaging software side.this phenomena vary from person to person,,sometimes with downloading by mobile data also it's completely download and work fine....but it doesn't mean that mobile data or weak wifi is reliable sources..you can clearly notice before update, that they everytime said 'wifi is recommended ' it's because system update is very critical thing which need stable network..but if some big update come then allaways try to flash that firmware instead of simply downloading them ..which is not the actual procedure for any big os update..so when new security update will come try to flash it by Odin or through authorised Samsung service center this time ....your problem will be solved...and for now you can try a hard reset to clear minimum software glitches present which came from last update possibly...👍👍
Shubhix
Active Level 3
Galaxy M

@Rajan114 bro i am talking about the latest version only bro, android 10-One UI 2.0-Security Patch level-March2020

0 Likes
Shubhix
Active Level 3
Galaxy M

@INTERCHUPIPI Bro I totally agree with your point, and i believe that might be the case with me. Therefore i already tried what you said(Odin). I tried to install this latest update with odin - Odin also said "Passed" in the green box but the issue remained same.

0 Likes
Shubhix
Active Level 3
Galaxy M

@Ishanrai1 Bro i had the same latest update installed on my phone as u have shown in the screenshots, earlier upates were more stable i believe.

0 Likes