Original topic:

Galaxy M30s-Network issue with Airtel SIM

(Topic created on: 06-02-2020 03:17 PM)
KishanThummar
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
Hey,

With Airtel SIM, My galaxy M30s frequently goes into 2G network from 4G network and than again come to 4G network. This issues is everywhere, not only at poor coverage area. And I have already changed my SIM. Airtel does not have LTE only mode in network settings. Is anyone having similar issue? Has anyone found a solution?
13 Comments
Debanjan99
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=www.extremedroid.com.a4gltetoolkit
Install this app
click open secret settings
select preffered network to lte only
voila.. you are good to go
now you can also check on the default network settings of the phone that it has changed to lte only despite not having the option.
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and to resolve "network problem" issue please follow below given steps:

1) Check network operators and select automatically (Settings> Connections> Mobile Network>Network operator> select automatically > Tap on OK > Registered on network).

2) Check device in safe mode: Press and hold the Power key, when Power off icon appears >Press and hold the power off icon.
Exit safe mode: Hold the power button and select restart on the device.
3) Reset the device: settings >General Management > Tap on Reset.
Note: Before reset make sure to have back up of the data via Smart Switch Mobile App
(Install Smart Switch App > Open > Click on Memory Card Icon >Back Up option > Choose the data for Back up > Back Up).

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Celerio
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Hey,

With Airtel SIM, My galaxy M30s frequently goes into 2G network from 4G network and than again come to 4G network. This issues is everywhere, not only at poor coverage area. And I have already changed my SIM. Airtel does not have LTE only mode in network settings. Is anyone having similar issue
? Has anyone found a solution?

0 Likes
DenPa
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy M
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xsquarestudio.forcelte

Install this app ..and set preferred network to LTE only.....problem solved😇
0 Likes