Original topic:

Galaxy M30s Freezing

(Topic created on: 01-09-2022 10:32 AM)
Hems1887
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy M
My device Galaxy M30s is been freezing on its own and restarting frequently. Sometimes Froze at Samsung Logo, Or Galaxy M30s Powered by Android screen. 
Is Motherboard gone or Only GPU problem it is cause this issue started when I was playing Candy Crush Saga game. 
Thanks
12 Comments
Nick999
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Motherboard issue. Its better to buy another phone than relaying on samsung. I had same experience..
Hems1887
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Planned to upgrade to 5G, higher RAM and memory and better phone. Purchasing in few days. Never gonna rely and believe in Samsung again.
Digvijay81
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Which phone would you buy?
As I'm stuck with m30s too...

Is that iPhone 2020 or xr(around 30k) something?
0 Likes
krvisa_pure
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

Hello,

After 1 yr i.e. when my phone's warranty finished, My mobile suffer from stuck and restart issue for M series. In my family I suggested 10-15 people's to buy the same mobile from M series.

When I visited care they said charges are arround 10k which I repaired from market in only 4k only.

I will never recommend samsung in my whole life.

Waste company. Company runs on service centers.

0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. And please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.
Kindly use a genuine Samsung charger.

Note: We always recommend using a genuine Samsung charger for charging your device.
There are two methods to disable the auto-restart function
Method 1

Please follow the below steps:
Step1: Navigate to the app's screen and tap on Settings.
Step2: Tap on General management.
Step3: Tap on Reset.
Step4: Disable Auto restart (if enabled).
Step5: Auto-restart disabled.

Please follow the below steps:
Step1: Go to "Settings"
Step2: Tap on "Battery and device care"
Step3: Tap on Three dots
Step4: Tap on "Automation"
Step5: Disable "Auto-restart at set times" if enabled

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback >Error report).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.
Warm regard,
Samsung customer support

0 Likes
Hems1887
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Completed all those things. From Day 1 of new phone, I use always the charger came with phone in box. Even same cable. Error report have been sent already to Samsung. No rescue
0 Likes
krvisa_pure
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

Hello,

After 1 yr i.e. when my phone's warranty finished, My mobile suffer from stuck and restart issue for M series. In my family I suggested 10-15 people's to buy the same mobile from M series.

When I visited care they said charges are arround 10k which I repaired from market in only 4k only.

0 Likes
krvisa_pure
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

Hello,

0 Likes
krvisa_pure
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

Hello,

0 Likes