Original topic:

Galaxy M30s Camera

(Topic created on: 03-12-2020 09:15 AM)
KishanThummar
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
Hi, I own a Samsung galaxy M30s. Many times(mostly while capturing indoor or while capturing written pages), It's camera can't focus properly. Have got software updates many times, but the issue isn't resolved with any updates. Does anyone know if it is a common issue in this model? And is there any solution for the issue?
6 Comments
Galaxy M
no nothing problem with my device dude!
0 Likes
KishanThummar
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Do you have Samsung Galacxy M30s?
0 Likes
Galaxy M
yes
0 Likes
Sciphile
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
M30s camera is actually not that great, I mean the issues that you are facing is commonly faced by every single M30s user, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

The focussing is a bit finicky on this device, and indoor shots are not that great either. Currently there's no fix, so we are stuck with it
rohanrao15
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
got the same problem
focusing issue is quite bad and indoor shots with super steady are straight up terrible
Samsung_Support5
Options
Galaxy M

Hi there,

Please follow the below mentioned steps to resolve the camera issue:

> Perform reset settings of camera (open camera app>>settings>>reset camera settings)

> We recommend you to check the Picture size (Camera Capacity) in camera setting (It should be Max according to Camera Capacity) or check by changing the aspect ratio.

> Perform the clear cache of camera app (Go to settings>>apps>>3 corner dots>>show system app>>Ccamera app>>clear cache).

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung members app (click on “+“icon>send feedback>Error report/ Ask Questions).

Regards,

Team Samsung Members

0 Likes