Original topic:

Galaxy M30 users and managers watch...

(Topic created on: 06-15-2020 05:33 PM)
sanu2k
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy M
Hii all the members and community managers all are knowing be safe and secure in Corona virus. 
I am going to say some important issues about Samsung Galaxy M30 mobiles. I am M30 user and facing some problems in this mobile.

These are:-

● 1st problem is mobile's battery drains. The battery is so much big but it drains most rapidly. Where other types of mobile are not discharge so rapid. I noticed in on series mobile which has 3300mah.

● 2nd is some camera features. Please give the portrait dolly features in live focus in camera app.
And we also expect to give slow motion mode and hyperlapse mode in camera. 

● 3rd is not a problem but we want the feature because others M series mobile likes M20,M21,M31,M30s got this feature. That is media and device controll in notification panel option and the smart dual media feature that is playing different media in mobile and other device both same time by mobile.

Please notice our issues and provide us the feedback. 
         Love to Samsung from community 

18 Comments
UserAdik12
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
0 Likes
sanu2k
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
not so helpful
0 Likes
sanu2k
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
I always care my phone
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
correct bro
sanu2k
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
yes
0 Likes
UserAdik12
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
0 Likes
sanu2k
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
how many times your phone run in 100% charging?
1 day?
1.5day?
2day?
0 Likes
UserAdik12
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
I said the perfomance and gaming performance not the battery life but if you are asking me for the battery it is still less than 1day so sad!!!!!!!!!!! Only if you are on the Android Q/10 Update just like me only then!!!!!!!!!
0 Likes
FallOut007
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
please share which app is draining this much battery
0 Likes