Original topic:

Galaxy M30 lag after android 10 update

(Topic created on: 05-23-2020 08:27 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy M
Hello,

I recently bought m30 and after updating to android 10 there is lagging. I did hard reset bit still the issue is there. Animations are also lagging. Please fix this issue by providing stability update. Also december patch didn't fix this issue of lag. What kind of updates you are providing that doesn't fix issues ? Are you fooling customers ? Please fix this since many customers are complaining about it on YouTube reviews and posts  and also we all are facing this issues.  Why samsung is not listening to customers ? All the solutions given by samsung has been tried but none of it works. So please provide fix for this lag and make it stable.

Also the front camera performance has gone down in low light. Its below average and you claim that it has 16 megapixel selfie camera. Are you joking ? The picture quality is of 4 megapixel camera. Please fix this also . Low light performance very very poor of front camera. Please fix it as well.

Guys all of you who are using m10, m20 or m30 please vote for it if you are facing issues after updating to android 10 and tried all solutions provided by samsung but none of it worked.  Please vote for it and I request samsung to provide stability fix update for this phones.

Guys please vote and let us all tell samsung that what we are asking for should be done as soon as possible. 

Thank you
1 Comment
tej132
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
same issue with my m30
0 Likes