Original topic:

Galaxy M30 Software Update..

(Topic created on: 06-27-2020 06:51 PM)
profficial001
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy M
This update includes added new discover feature for personalized experience. 

Added Media and Devices tab in the notification bar for quick access of media and device connect.

But this update has still may security patch....

24 Comments
UserAdik12
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
M20 and 30 are having some bugs after update I mean at least during the update the phone heats quite a lot but a little bit but not too much either but the problem is if you have a face Unlock set up it becomes slow so that's why I have to reset the face unlock I mean do the face unlock setting again then the other problem is it is like little slow but it is almost the same didn't improve battery life so please don't install this update if you understand me thank you very much like and comment if you have anything to say thank you
profficial001
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
see bro technically there isn't any such issue that I am facing....After a android version upgrade from 9.0 to 10...a factory reset would be preferable to avoid any issues later...
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
That feature is useless, atleast for me.
profficial001
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
Actually yeah....discover is not if much use..
UserAdik12
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
For me I want to be able to use it because https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-M/Sgm30/td-p/4710127
0 Likes
Burma
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

I actually liked it. I have found apps that I never found from galaxy store or from play store. new apps and all I find here .. and I play lot of games .. so daily some cool games are shown here

0 Likes
UserAdik12
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
I personally recently experienced in my M30!!
akhil094
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
There is dictionary also. when you select any text you can see dictionary in options popup.
Kk44
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
hi