Highlighted
Beginner Level 3

Hi,

The recent SW update by Samsung is really frustrating. There seems to be so many issues like over-heating, increase in charging time, Bluetooth, WIFI connection issues.  Its evident that the new SW update is causing all the issues, as we never had any issues before update though we are using the stock accessories (same cable, adapter). To my surprise, I also notice that the WIFI connectivity also has issues with respect to connecting/disconnecting. Adding to that Bluetooth is also not working after the update, it enables when I select on the notification panel, but never shows on the main screen that Bluetooth is up. This is really frustrating that, new updated sw should not make our phone do wonders, but the basic things should work a lot better with the futuristic updates.

Hope there will be a new update soon covering all the issues.Gala

1 Comment
Highlighted

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support