Original topic:

Galaxy M20 Screen flickering and Freezes

(Topic created on: 06-16-2020 05:35 PM)
Jyobobby
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M

Hello, I have the same problem with my screen and it freezes and I have to lock and unlock to make things work.. lools like the problem started a few months ago after the last software upgrade. Please help me fix this issue. The phone becomes unusable after a minute of usage and i have to lock and unlock to use it for another minute.. tried all the steps mentioned here already but no use. Thanks Jyo

8 Comments
Ricksan
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
i also facing the same problem bud
Galaxy M
mine also same problem m20. oneui2 bug.
Boss101
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy M
yeah my m20 too
Galaxy M
mera bhi same problem hai...#M20...hai ..abhi tak samsung walo ne iska solution nhi diya....
Raz_
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
it's software related problem, I'm also facing it, all we can do is just wait for new updates till the developers fixes them 😓
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device hanging issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
abbasmsh1
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
dear samsung support staff,
I've had the device since April 2019
I've been facing the screen hanging/unresponsive touch /flickering display/ lcd ribbons issue since almost 8 months now and these issues continue increasing with each update
ever since the android ten update the battery life and performance of the phone has also started dwindling
I hope samsung would take these issues under consideration and provide support
0 Likes
abbasmsh1
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
I've tried visiting service centers and contacting via email while my phone was still in warranty but I was given no response other than S20 advertisements
0 Likes