Original topic:

Galaxy M20 Pie Update

(Topic created on: 04-14-2019 04:03 PM)
Tayebmehmood
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
I think 3gb/32gb varient of Galaxy m20 would hang a lot after One UI/Pie Update because One UI is more heavy user interface and has a lot of more features than previous Experience UI and also Android Pie is bigger load, therefore i think unless Samsung optimizes One UI the 3gb/32gb variant of Galaxy m20 won't be able to handle this much load efficiently because Galaxy m20 has 550-700mb ram available normally right now with Android 8.1 and Experience UI and I believe after One UI update the number would decrease to at least 400 - 600 mb and this is not enough ram for machine to work effectively but 4gb/64gb would easily handle it so if you have 3gb/32gb Variant of Galaxy M20 You have no option other then update but please keep in mind that software update can't upgrade performance of device if hardware is incapable of handling it properly thus leading to degradation of performance....

Thanks for showing Interest in my post and please do like it if you agree with me but if you disagree then comment bar is there for you :)
18 Comments
shqipron
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
1. Free mb ram are waste mb ram
2. Samsung has developed Pie for every samsung device not as Unviversal Pie for samsung
3. OneUi and Pie are meant to run smoothly

Don't predict 😁
0 Likes
Tayebmehmood
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Yes but I have seen various device with 3gb ram to Suffer after Pie Update thats why I used the word Optimize if Samsung does it might run smoothly on 3gb ram variant
0 Likes
InPhone
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
#Tayemehmoodhey who are you man i checked your profile i read your comments and replies to other and i think that you will be a knowlegeble in the smartphone section i think that you are very interested in smartphones what are you working
0 Likes
shqipron
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
After every os updated there are bugs if u remember in previous Os versions, but with next updates Os gets better 😊
0 Likes
Tayebmehmood
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
yup i hope so
0 Likes
tejaCHINNAM
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
samsumg m20 mobile is failure piece slow charging even I replaced in Samsung care also
0 Likes
prakash091
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
i think u right my device is getting the same problem...in 1 hrs it charged..from 22to 31%only. do u get fast charger after replacement..please help
0 Likes
InPhone
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
i have also the problem with the cable the cable not charging properly so i will go to service center and replace without any charges and now there is no problem it charges quickly as expected from a 15watt charger with a 5000mah battery
0 Likes
Tayebmehmood
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Bro if you are facing slow charging problem then please read my last post on it and i hope it will solve your problem 😊
0 Likes