Original topic:

Galaxy M20 Display Problem

(Topic created on: 03-08-2020 11:39 PM)
SuperUser
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
Freezing of touchscreen needs to be addressed seriously. The touchscreen freezes and doesn't respond to touches (especially during calls) . It keeps persisting since the one ui 2 upgrade. Its frequency changes more or less with the updates but this problem has never ended completely. Currently as with the latest software (till 8th March 2020) it occurs 3-5 times per day. 
9 Comments
Akshit15
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
by pressing the power button only the touch responds . this is a very serious problem with this device and needs to be fixed . I even got my phone display changed from the service centre but this is something of a software issue i guess .
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Yes bro even I am facing this issue.
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
I have sent an error report to Samsung. Let's see what they do.
SuperUser
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Thanks for your efforts bro but once I also tried it earlier and it was not much useful. A video recording while the problem occurs also needs to be attached along with the error report. But you did a good job.
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
I always want people to be happy and this is nothing. BTW thank you
ypsrathore
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Same problem bro ,let's see if samsung listen to us
mqwertym20
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Also the display flickers at very low brightness levels around 1% or less
SuperUser
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Never observed that. Maybe it's specific on your device. Send error reports to Samsung or contact Samsung's service center. That's all I can say.
0 Likes
Galaxy M

Hi there,

Please perform the following steps to resolve the issue:

1- Perform Interactive checks through the Samsung Members app (Samsung Member > Get Help > Interactive checks > Touch screen).

2- Settings > apps > phone app > storage > clear cache.

3- Check the mentioned issue in safe mode.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > click on “+“icon > send feedback > error report/ask questions). 

Regards,

Team Samsung Members

0 Likes