Original topic:

Galaxy M13 - More Than A Monster

(Topic created on: 07-27-2022 12:09 PM)
TheVoid
★★
Options
Galaxy M

I am not much of a mobile gamer, mainly cause of the battery backup! But this new Samsung #GalaxyM13 is #MoreThanAMonster in terms of battery!
The 4G variant comes with 6000mAh and the 5G variant comes with 5000mAh, which gives me enough juice to enjoy #mobilegaming all day long without having to worry about the device shutting down on me.
Sale goes live on Amazon India and Samsung Online Store from 23rd July 2022. Also, the M13 4G will be available from ₹9999 onwards during the first 2 days of the #PrimeDay sale on Amazon. Go Grab Yours!

5 Comments
DarkClawX
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
Since when did battery start having more impact on game performance rather than processor.
Companies should start making devices with Helio A22 and 10000mAh battery. I'm sure, acc to your logic, it'll be chosen by gamers over S22U😃😃 5000mAh vs 10000mAh
0 Likes
Galaxy M
With a full time job, calls, emails, meets, etc drains a lot of battery! This is my experience and hence battery does play a critical role when one wants to game! Not sitting at home with a convenience of having charger at my disposal and i don't like carrying power banks while I am outside. Also if you read the post, it's more in terms of my experience. And yes obviously the processor matters and this M13 has a decent processor to power mobile games
0 Likes
DarkClawX
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
Should have clicked on "Reply" under my comment.. I didn't even get the notification as your reply got registered as a post.
Anyways, my point is Yes, battery is quite important for day to day tasks, and I'm quite impressed by the battery performance of devices like F12.
But then, choosing the phone to game only cause it has 6000mAh battery🙃
And no, by no means is 850 a decent processor for "mobile gaming" at least. Even Exynos 1280 doesn't unlock 40fps BGMI, and here you're saying 850 is a decent processor.
Galaxy M
Thanks for the critical feedback. I am happy to use my S22 Ultra for work purpose, and taking great pictures and videos alongwith best in the business content consumption. And the M13 acts as a secondary device where I can play mobile games (not in the best settings - cause, the pricing and segment of this device). Have a great evening and mobile gaming session ahead👍
DarkClawX
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
😀
0 Likes