Original topic:

Galaxy M11 Screen Issue

(Topic created on: 10-29-2020 06:44 PM)
Sameey
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
I received a Gift if Samsung mobile from someone Galaxy M11, for one week I used but, didn't notice anything, later I was watching videos, then I noticed that the display is not full. On top its upto the edge but at bottom it is not, from the bottom edge it has some 5-6mm blank space.
0 Likes
9 Comments
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
watching video on which platform, YouTube or downloaded from Samsung video player?
0 Likes
Sameey
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
what I meant was, only then I noticed that there is a problem is the display. from the time the phone is switched on, the display dont touch the bottom edge as it does on the top. Hope I've made clear?
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
but you can crop to screen size on right side there is an icon or just pinch upward with two fingers on middle of the screen
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
could you please share screen shot during while you watching videos
0 Likes
Sameey
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
will share screenshot, that may help. This problem is from the home screen.
Sameey
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
if you see the area I have marked, you can understand. And also the difference between the top edge and the bottom edge.20201029_183837_9150.jpg20201029_184032_9151.jpg
0 Likes
Sameey
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
any updates please???
0 Likes
AswathyAswathy
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
I have bought a samsung M11..For one month there was not any problem.. But after, the screen began to fluctuate at times.. Sometimes I cannot do anything on it because of the repeated fluctuations
0 Likes
Sameey
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Not only that problem with this model, there are still more issues, like the device hangs often on all the apps including that of Samsung. No solution for any, so I stopped contacting Samsung customer service, rather than go for another brand.
0 Likes