Original topic:

Galaxy M11 Ghost Touch issues

(Topic created on: 05-02-2021 09:15 PM)
Sokul
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy M
Well, this issue has been brought into notice to the 'Samsung developers' many many times but still all they do is send a automated-bot sort of reply(containing info about safe mode, format device, etc..). It is not only me but also some other M11 users complain about the same. 

Randomly the screen being touched while I am trying to do something important, calling up random numbers. Heck! For this reason I can't even play some games. Not even chess. Random screen touches. Have to lock and unlock the device to use it again.

This is no joke, Samsung. 
5 Comments
Galaxy M
I also seeing that samsung developers are not concentrating on "A" series And "M" series..
Sokul
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Only upper A series and all S series get the attention
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Sokul
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
It didn't help
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes