Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy M 01 phones having sound issue after android 11 update

(Topic created on: 05-21-2021 12:35 PM)
Rogue1
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
Is anyone else having this problem!?. I recently  received  an update for my Galaxy M01. Unlike most updates it was a full software update, android 11 from android 10. Was about 1.5 Gb update. The update added so many new features and stuff which am happy about but it just completely  fuc#$d up my audio. Now the audio coming from both the speaker and the headset is rather muffled, the sound is lowered and if u put on a music track, it will start  off normally but within about 2 - 3 seconds it would  muffle the audio, lower the audio quality and sound, the issue persists  regardless of the app you are using so it is a os lvl issue. I tried everything  to try and fix it, tried safe mode, tried setting reset, multiple  restarts, nothing works. Has anbody found a way to fix this issue. And am guessing that reverting  the update is not an option, i would be willing to do that if it was an option. 
16 Comments
Rogue1
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
This was already done but i still haven't got the issue fixed. You guys keep telling me to sent the error log which i did multiple times🤦 🤦
bijanpal
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy M
Yes the audio is totally meshed up. Phone calls are working. No use of system reset as I have done it from customer care centre but still the problem remains , they too have suggested to update when new updates are released. As they also seems to have no clue.
Solution
AgentDarkFury
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
They just released an update for fixing this sound issue, install it and you're good to go!Screenshot_20210521-113333_Software update_10338.jpg
Rohini28
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M

Thanks it actually worked 

I

0 Likes
Rogue1
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Can confirm 👍, This issue has been fixed, there has been a new update today. About 85 MB size, this has fixed the audio issue. Thanks to samsung for making this happen quick 👏 👏. Screenshot_20210521-121138_Software update.jpgScreenshot_20210521-121342_Software update.jpg
AgentDarkFury
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Marking my comment as fixed might help me
bijanpal
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy M
The Android 11 One UI3.1 issue fir the audio had been resolved by the recent update on 21/05/2021.
0 Likes