Original topic:

GALAXY M52 screen flickering

(Topic created on: 01-29-2023 09:43 AM)
Yun89
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
The screen flickering issue has started after 16th January 2023 update before that it was not dere .I went to service centre they are saying to change the screen there is no hit in the screen.I will not recommend to buy Samsung. I am using this phone from 1 Yr 4 month.The irony is that executive said why did u buy M series.I have bought A70 that also was not good. I am Samsung user form last 8 yes but no more .
9 Comments
TUSH_M51
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Same happened with Galaxy M51 they told same...I'm facing since past two months. Never buy SCAMSUNG phone they are not accepting their cheap quality product defective
0 Likes
Yun89
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Yes their motherboard and display problem starts after a year only
0 Likes
Yun89
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
But I used my phone in safe mode for an hour and played you tube there was no flickering for a single seconds I am sure this is a developer issue some bug
TUSH_M51
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Exactly 💯 developers forcefully pushing bugs so that user either irritated or buy new phone
0 Likes
RFZZ
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Wait for another update, it will resolve. It is now being resolved in M51 aftr jan update.
Yun89
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
There is one more glitch after update the phone shows 1 minute until full while charging but it gets charged only upto 85 percent
0 Likes
Santa2022
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Tunr off 'protect battery' option from notification panel
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same. Please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

Step1: Navigate to the app's screen and tap on Settings.
Step2: Tap on Display.
Step3: Adjust the brightness.

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Thank you for writing to us.
Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support.

0 Likes
Yun89
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
That's what I have done
0 Likes